OcelotvarnOcelotvarn

Main Games Reviews Stats

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Masterpiece

Beautiful artwork, great story, Octopus. First time reviewing in a year and a half congrats on make that happen. Great work.

redminus responds:

Nice thanks wooo!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

(fill in word here)

This flash is to great to describe, your animation is great. and this one had me laughing the entire time. truley a great flash. keep it up!! plz!!!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Pretty cool..

Yah i was like wow this is pretty awsome... wonder how long it took you to make that thing, with certain programs its pretty easy though.. yah anyway good job keep up the good work i loved it.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Good.

Great game just like the rest you made but i gave the overall score a 9 becuase that fucking monkey haunted my dreams after i tried to beat the scored for lik 2 hours... very addicting monkey indeed.... yes.. well anyway great job keep it up man.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Eh,good

I had a few problems with the showoff mode... whenever I put my honda up with kept saying dont hack! now you pay! and im like wtf mate?? so i kept losing all my money.. otherwise its a good game so i give you a 7

Insane Orb Insane Orb

Great

This is REALLLYYYY fun. both of your games are fun and should be on SNES you'd make a lot of money if u were to actually sell this stuff to them or at least to gameboy advanced or something man. ITS GREAT! addicting to ^^