OcelotvarnOcelotvarn

Main Games Reviews Stats

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Masterpiece

Beautiful artwork, great story, Octopus. First time reviewing in a year and a half congrats on make that happen. Great work.

redminus responds:

Nice thanks wooo!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

(fill in word here)

This flash is to great to describe, your animation is great. and this one had me laughing the entire time. truley a great flash. keep it up!! plz!!!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Pretty cool..

Yah i was like wow this is pretty awsome... wonder how long it took you to make that thing, with certain programs its pretty easy though.. yah anyway good job keep up the good work i loved it.

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

WtF mate! LoL

That was pretty funny... lol i think ill put this thing on my head... ther we go zzzzzzz.. that was really stupid and hillarious.. Good job and keep up da good work

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

Great..

All of your stuff is great work. The smooth animation makes it really really awsome + the good sound effects.. I just got done with watching your hitchHiker series and it was really good. I hope to see much much more becuase i enjoy watching your flashes a lot.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Awsomley awsome!

You did great on this.. The graphics were erally good and it was done very well. No improvments needed thats for sure. Great job! keep up good work. !!!WATCH THIS!!!

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

OMFG!

DAMN MAN! that was like exactly like the movie in every way!!!! you rule! i didnt think it was possible to make sucha good flash movie out of 3000 pixel props and 16-bit characters! it wuz great...

smoke kills smoke kills

Funny

That was pretty funny and ironic how doing one thing pretty much destroyed the entire world. Also the fact that smoking caused it. Anyway good way of bringing a point into view. Keep up the good work.

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Very sad...

When i think about this flash it reminds me about similar things that have happened in real life. It almsot made me cry seriously hehe. Very good work otherwise.... keep it up....

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Awsome

Was great just like the ones before it. keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing the next one..